Sunday, June 22, 2008

the Ultimate setlist

My husband and I were talking about how many songs we love that REM just doesn't play live, and I thought I would write up my ultimate- fantasy setlist. It took a while, but I think it's pretty good. It looks like they average about 26 songs for each show, so that's what I went with. Mind you there are many many others I would love to hear/see live, but I can't fit them all. Also, since we've seen them so many times, I left off almost all of the songs they always play. Here goes:

Begin The Begin
Lotus
Wake Up Bomb
Animal
Drive
Pop Song '89
Horse To Water
Binky the Doormat
Ascent of Man
Bang and Blame
Walk Unafraid
Wolves, Lower
Cuyahoga
Undertow
Finest Worksong
I Took Your Name
High Speed Train
Sweetness Follows
Life and How to Live It
King of Birds
Radio Free Europe

encore
Hollow Man
*69
Be Mine
Falls to Climb
DJ


If only....

No comments: